Monday, November 7, 2011

Under a Wintery Sky - By Jacob

In the Magazine Lens Work I found a Picture By John Juracek. The picture is of a fence during the snow season with a little bit of grass coming out the top layer of snow. This picture interested me because it looked very simple, sleek, plain, & unique at the same time. The picture represents the clean lines that are around us in our everyday lives that we seem to miss and this picture shows just how beautiful they can be. The Picture is a photography picture which ties in with viscom because black and white photography is a category that we learn in the visual communications class. This picture is different from the most current industry because its in black and white and just about everything lately is about brightness and colors.
Here is a photo that I had took last year which is similar to the same picture that was in the magazine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This article review was intriguing at most. Simple but with a basic theme, I am left with the notion that I should stop and look around to appreciate what a true gift it is to be able to live every day to its fullest. Job well done Jacob.

Jimi v.