While looking through Peoples Magazine I found an an article on the movie Reel Steel. The movie Reel Steel is about robots that fight and are connected to a human by copying every move. This movie article interested me because it is more futuristic. It allows us to look farther into the future and realize that technology is expanding. Robots are a type of graphic design and gaming/video. The movie Reel Steel is consider cool and hip because it brings everyone to the attention of what technology can do. The animations in the movie Reel Steel was more realistic and not generic or fake. Most movies you can tell when the animations are fake it's always good to find a movie that make you feel like it is actually more exact.
Monday, November 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I haven't seen the movie reel steel but I think it would be a great movie to see and hopefully technology would expand to that extent cause I feel if wee do expand our technology would be better and more safer for the environment and even flying cars would bee no problem by that time period
-Anthony Fletcher
Post a Comment