The article that I have chosen is from a November issue of the Hot Rod, titled SMOKEY VS. THE DUKES. I chose this story because I recently have spouted an idea that mechanics is amazing and I would love to know more about cars. These particular paragraphs pertain to my field of industry because of things such as mechanical design, color, and science. What I thought made this article hip was that this story brought two cars, equally in fame, together to see which was the best of the best and also gave arguable insight, such as the opinion that the 69' charger is acknowledged as one of the most attractive muscle cars ever or that the charger is the greater of the two because it's airborne a lot more. Near the end of this tid bit, the author implies that the Charger is the greater of the two because of it's world fame, but asks what your opinion is on this matter because "you can't compare these two in a standard way." What makes these cars different from what is happening now in the industry is that these cars probably aren't as fuel efficient (or eco friendly) and new age as far as design.
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
"Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 videogame readies launch- BBC News"
Thousends of gamers prepare today for the launch of the EPIC Launch of MW3. Black Ops has sold 620 million copies and I exspect that it will sell more than 8 times that amount. The Campaign will be held in England, France, France, Germany as well as Africa, India and the Middle East.To tell you that the trailer hit youtube and got over 4 Million Views and it's only a game trailer. People are so deperate that french heist happened and they stole 30 or more copies of MW3. And they're are pirated version of the game. Critics said that MW3 was the most anticapated COD game after black ops and it's even better Battlefield 3. And that game has sold over 20 million copies and Mw3 will sell 6 times that amount of copies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuzaxlddWbk
-Barnes L
I like the way you integrated the viscom program into mechanics and the design of cars.
-Jacob
Post a Comment