"A Tree" is using the design element of SIZE to give the illusion of a giant holding a tree. The technique used is "Force Perspective" having the hand closer to the camera and the tree farther away. In spite of the fact that you can see the fingers holding the tree, I think it would make a better illusion to include more of the "giant" hand. The picture is good, it communicates the artist intention. I like it overall.
This photo uses size to create an illusion. the person is holding their hand up clsoe to the camera as if they are pinching the tree and the tree is tiny. I like the picture. It could of been improved by finding better lighting to make the hand less dark -Arria Conant
This photo used a natural resource which is great using anything and everything. I like how size was used and it was used greatly. I would use more hand in the picture, but besides that I like it. - cody
This photo used a natural resource which is great using anything and everything. I like how size was used and it was used greatly. I would use more hand in the picture, but besides that I like it. - cody
In this picture I used size to make it look like I was holding the tree. If I were to try to take this again and make it better I would show more of my hand and try to make my hand a little brighter.
The use of size in the photo "A Tree" is reminiscent of childhood. Think of a child lookig off in the distance, squinting and pretending to squish something far off between his fingers. This common game allows us to feel in control of a world that is so immense. This photo cleverly brings the viewer through the eye of the camera--it feels as though it is our hand sizing up the tree. This photo captures the original use of forced perspective.
7 comments:
"A Tree" is using the design element of SIZE to give the illusion of a giant holding a tree. The technique used is "Force Perspective" having the hand closer to the camera and the tree farther away. In spite of the fact that you can see the fingers holding the tree, I think it would make a better illusion to include more of the "giant" hand. The picture is good, it communicates the artist intention. I like it overall.
This photo uses size to create an illusion. the person is holding their hand up clsoe to the camera as if they are pinching the tree and the tree is tiny. I like the picture. It could of been improved by finding better lighting to make the hand less dark
-Arria Conant
This photo used a natural resource which is great using anything and everything. I like how size was used and it was used greatly. I would use more hand in the picture, but besides that I like it. - cody
This photo used a natural resource which is great using anything and everything. I like how size was used and it was used greatly. I would use more hand in the picture, but besides that I like it. - cody
In this picture I used size to make it look like I was holding the tree. If I were to try to take this again and make it better I would show more of my hand and try to make my hand a little brighter.
The use of size in the photo "A Tree" is reminiscent of childhood. Think of a child lookig off in the distance, squinting and pretending to squish something far off between his fingers. This common game allows us to feel in control of a world that is so immense. This photo cleverly brings the viewer through the eye of the camera--it feels as though it is our hand sizing up the tree. This photo captures the original use of forced perspective.
The way he used positioning to make it look like he is grabbing the tree. :3
Post a Comment