"Human Weight" uses the design element of SIZE. Using Force Perspective, it creates the illusion of a woman holding 2 tiny people : one on each hand. The photographer was able to create that effect placing the models in a different distance from the camera. I think something that will help the illusion for the "human weight" is having one of the people "heavier" that the other: the person in the front would need to have a hand lower that the other and one of the persons in the back needs to be closer, that will make it look bigger and heavier. Overall, the clever use of size in this image makes it look very good. I like it.
Human weight uses size to show a girl holding 2 unnaturally small people, they look small because of the perspective. I don't see anything wrong with the picture. -Adam
I really like this picture. "Human Weight" shows size because they two people that are in the normal sized girls hand appear to be very small due to the illusion. This photo also shows distance because the two people in the hands are farther back, it makes them look tiny, while the girl holding them is closer to the camera.
Although the design element size is clearly used for effect, line is also evident in "Human Weight." The spacin of the model's hands creates an implied line between the figures she appears to be holding. In fact, she reminds me of Lady Justice, perfectly balancing her scales. The line of the dirt path in the background creates symmetry and seems to bring the people into her hands. Even the way the model is standing is symmetrical and she appears center in the photo, drawing an implied vertical line. The use of line, therefore, helps to accentuate the illusion of size. --Mrs. Barber-Breese
In this picture I used size. I honestly think this picture turned out very well. I would change a little to the picture because to me I think to position is off but besides that I think I did a great job.
In this picture I used size. I honestly think this picture turned out very well. I would change a little to the picture because to me I think to position is off but besides that I think I did a great job.- cody
6 comments:
"Human Weight" uses the design element of SIZE. Using Force Perspective, it creates the illusion of a woman holding 2 tiny people : one on each hand. The photographer was able to create that effect placing the models in a different distance from the camera. I think something that will help the illusion for the "human weight" is having one of the people "heavier" that the other: the person in the front would need to have a hand lower that the other and one of the persons in the back needs to be closer, that will make it look bigger and heavier. Overall, the clever use of size in this image makes it look very good. I like it.
Human weight uses size to show a girl holding 2 unnaturally small people, they look small because of the perspective. I don't see anything wrong with the picture. -Adam
I really like this picture. "Human Weight" shows size because they two people that are in the normal sized girls hand appear to be very small due to the illusion. This photo also shows distance because the two people in the hands are farther back, it makes them look tiny, while the girl holding them is closer to the camera.
Although the design element size is clearly used for effect, line is also evident in "Human Weight." The spacin of the model's hands creates an implied line between the figures she appears to be holding. In fact, she reminds me of Lady Justice, perfectly balancing her scales. The line of the dirt path in the background creates symmetry and seems to bring the people into her hands. Even the way the model is standing is symmetrical and she appears center in the photo, drawing an implied vertical line. The use of line, therefore, helps to accentuate the illusion of size. --Mrs. Barber-Breese
In this picture I used size. I honestly think this picture turned out very well. I would change a little to the picture because to me I think to position is off but besides that I think I did a great job.
In this picture I used size. I honestly think this picture turned out very well. I would change a little to the picture because to me I think to position is off but besides that I think I did a great job.- cody
Post a Comment